Digital technologies are changing communication behavior and create new interfaces between people and their environment. This is a megatrend of our time. Smarter connectivity is increasingly seen as an opportunity for business and society to create innovative offers that generate new benefits/demand.
The conference SMART & CONNECTED | AI SUMMIT is showcasing how products, services, and infrastructures can be rethought and redesigned with intelligent networking. Based on this, the conference outline the relevant success factors to leverage smart business processes.
More recently, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become the most promising method to enable the automation and optimization of processes of all sorts. The conference offers a comprehensive overview of today’s possibilities and fields of application of AI and machine learning.
This event focuses on the following topics:
- Business Model Transformation based on Change in Culture and Technology
- Smart Connectivity Concepts and Internet of Things
- Smart Technologies for Internal and External Processes
- Managing Data as a Valuable Resource
- Digital Infrastructure | Law & Regulation | Security & Compliance
- Developing AI: Principles, Methods, and Limitations
- Utilizing AI: Business Strategies and Use Cases
The conference SMART & CONNECTED | AI SUMMIT is embedded in a two-day event and offers you an exciting inspiration platform.
We look forward to new insights and exciting talks.